Everett Lacrosse is currently seeking both a Head Coach and Assistant Coach for our Varsity HS Girls program beginning with the 2020 Spring season.
Our Girls programs encompass the Everett, Mukilteo and Marysville school districts. Our home field and practice locations are conveniently located off of I-5 and the Boeing freeway.
Applicants with previous coaching experience at the high school level preferred.
- Supervision of student-athletes during all team activities
- Compliance with Everett Lacrosse and WSLA policies
- Developing/Improving players with varied skill levels while teaching rules of the game.
- Promote team unity, sportsmanship and fair play for all
- Effective communication with players, parents, board members and coaches
- 3.5 month time commitment (end of February thru mid-May) Coaches must be available between 5:00pm – 7:00pm for practices with varying game times throughout the week.
- All coaches must be a member of US Lacrosse
- All coaches must be knowledgeable about the nature and risk of head injury/concussion and Sudden Cardiac Arrest
- All coaches must pass a criminal background check prior to in-season contact with student-athletes
- Head Coach must be certified in First Aid/CPR
- Head Coach must be at least 21 years old
- Everett Lacrosse is committed to attracting and retaining quality coaching staff for our Girls programs. Coaching stipends will depend on experience.
- Other benefits include apparel and reimbursement for professional development.
- Everett Lacrosse has a very strong board and parent group committed to handling all administrative duties allowing coaches to focus on player development/improvement.
President HS Girls