Everett Lacrosse is currently seeking an Assistant Coach for the 2020 Spring season.
Our Girls programs encompass the Everett, Mukilteo and Marysville school districts, in addition to various private schools. Our home field and practice locations are conveniently located off of I-5 and the Boeing freeway.
Applicants with previous coaching experience at the high school level preferred.
- Supervision of student-athletes during all team activities
- Compliance with Everett Lacrosse and WSLA policies.
- Helping to develop/improve players with varied skill levels while teaching the rules of the game.
- Promote team unity, sportsmanship and fair play for all
- Effective communication with players, parents, board members and coaches
- Appeox. 3 month time commitment (Feb 24, 2020 through mid-May). Coaches must be available between 5:00pm – 7:00pm for practices with varying game times throughout the week.
- Everett Lacrosse is committed to attracting and retaining quality coaching staff for our programs. Coaching stipends will depend on experience.
- All coaching staff will be reimbursed for professional development (coaching certifications, CPR/AED/First Aid, etc.)
- Everett Lacrosse apparel included.
- ELC has a very strong board and parent group committed to handling all admin duties, allowing coaches to focus on player development.
President HS Girls