You must have a SportsEngine account to access your team’s SportsEngine website team page.
To create a SportsEngine Account, do the following:
- Browse to the Everett Lacrosse Club Website
- At the top-right of the resulting screen, click Sign In.
- You will then be brought to the SportsEngine login page. To register an account, click 'create an account'.
- At the New Account information entry screen, complete all fields and click Sign Up.
- An Activation Email will be sent to the email address you provided, which you will use to finish creating your account. If you do not see the email within a few minutes, be sure to check your Spam Folder as it may have been misidentified as such by your email service.
- Open the email and select the Activation Link provided. You will then be brought back to the website, where you can now successfully log in with your SportsEngine Account.
Note: If you are creating a SportsEngine Account to register your child, you must still create the account in your name and with your own information. Once you register the child, their information will be added as a sub-profile on your account.